The Nomad version of the Weekender is made to travel. While it can easily handle being a weekday commuter on rough city roads, it really shines when you take it for a long haul.
The Weekender Nomad’s 100% 4130 chromoly frame and fork will welcome virtually anything that you can throw at it. This is our top of the line Weekender, and it comes equipped with an amazing parts build, like a SRAM Rival 1x derailleur and shifter, Avid disc brakes, FSA cranks and Continental semi-knobby tires.
The Nomad features the Weekender’s redesigned geometry that is built around 27.5 x 2.0” tires, and also leaves plenty of space for compatibility with 700c wheels if you ever feel like changing it up.
Available in Royal Blue in Small (52cm) only.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly, Disc, with Rack and Fender mounts (M/L 700c Compatible)
- Fork: 100% Chromoly. One-piece Machined Steerer Tube
- Handlebar: FSA NS Adventure (S=400mm, M/L=420mm, XL=440mm)
- Stem: FSA Gossamer (S & M=80mm, L/XL=100mm)
- Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated, 45º/45º
- Brake Lever: Sram Rival 22
- Brake: Avid BB7 Road
- Grips: Fairdale Cork handlebar tape
- Saddle: Fairdale Race Seat
- Seat Post: FSA Gossamer, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Fairdale, 30mm
- Cranks: Gossamer Compact MegaExo 1X (S=165mm, M=170mm, L/XL=175mm)
- Chainwheel: 42t, Narrow-Wide
- BB Parts: FSA
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- Rims: 27.5″/650b, 32-Hole, Aluminum, Double Wall, Pinned Rim, Tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
- Tires: Continental Dbl Fighter III, 27.5″/650b x 2.0 (27.5”/650b x 1.65” Maxxis Overdrive on XS/S)
- Chain: KMC X11
- Driver: SRAM 11-42t, 11-Speed
- R. Shift Lever: SRAM Rival (Rear)
- R. Derailleur: SRAM Rival, Long Cage, 11-Speed
- Shift Cable: Fairdale with Jagwire inline adjuster
*Specs subject to change without notice.